Sex was created by God for procreational purposes and as a demonstration of love between a husband and his same-race wife. Therefore, any sexual act is solely intended to occur in a healthy same-race marriage between husband and wife in purity and holiness. In stark contrast, masturbation is selfish self-stimulation without the presence of a same-race spouse or assigned sexual chaperone.
Masturbation involves sexual fantasies and/or pornographics and is certainly not pure and is sinful (the Greek word for “immorality” is porneia which means illicit sexual intercourse, i.e., fornication, homosexuality, lesbianism, masturbation, bestiality, etc. The English word “pornographics” is derived from this Greek word). The Bible clearly teaches that our minds are as important to God as our bodies are and that we are to remain pure in both. Jesus said, “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery’; but I say to you, that everyone who looks on a woman to lust for her has committed adultery with her already in his heart.” (Matthew 5:27-28).
CONCLUSION: Masturbation is both fornication and adultery
1.) sexual behavior considered immoral: sexual intercourse between a man and woman who are not married, or any form of sexual behavior considered to be immoral, such as masturbation.
1.) extramarital sex: sexual relations between a married person and somebody other than his or her same-race spouse, including themselves.
The masturbators who troll this holy netsite are constantly demanding Biblical proof for our claims that masturbation is sin. The following Bible passages detail God’s clear disapproval of sexual immorality:
- Romans 1:24 – “Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves.”
- Romans 6:19 – “I am speaking in human terms, because of your natural limitations. For just as you once yielded your members to impurity and to greater and greater iniquity, so now yield your members to righteousness for sanctification.”
- 1 Corinthians 6:18 – “Flee immorality. Every other sin that a man commits is outside the body, but the immoral man sins against his own body.”
- 2 Corinthians 12:21 – “I fear that when I come again my God may humble me before you, and I may have to mourn over many of those who sinned before and have not repented of the impurity, immorality, and licentiousness which they have practiced.”
- Galatians 5:19 – “Now the works of the flesh are plain: fornication, impurity and licentiousness.”
- Ephesians 5:3 – “But fornication and all impurity or covetousness must not even be named among you, as is fitting among saints.”
- Colossians 3:5 – “Put to death therefore what is earthly in you: fornication, impurity, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry.”
- 1 Thessalonians 4:2-5 – “For you know what commandments we gave you by the authority of the Lord Jesus. 3 For this is the will of God, your sanctification; that is, that you abstain from sexual immorality; 4 that each of you know how to possess his own wife in sanctification and honor, 5 not in lustful passion, like the Gentiles who do not know God.”
- Hebrews 13:4 – “Marriage is honorable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.”
- 1 Corinthians 6:18 – “Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.”
- Leviticus 18:22 – “Thou shalt not lie with mankind (including himself), as with womankind: it is abomination.”
- 2 Timothy 2:22 – “Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.”
- 1 Corinthians 6:19 – “Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind.”
God bless some of you! Praise!