The 12 Steps of Masturbators Anonymous
1. We admitted that we were powerless over masturbation, that our lives had become unmanageable.
2. We came to believe that a power greater than ourselves (Lonnie Childs) could restore us to sanity.
3. We made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of Lonnie Childs.
4. We made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
5. We admitted to Lonnie, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
6. We were entirely ready to take the STOP Masturbation NOW pledge of self-celibacy.
7. We humbly asked Lonnie to remove our shortcomings, and administer his Golden Shower of Redemption upon us.
8. We made a list of all persons we had masturbated to, and became willing to personally apologize to them all.
9. We made direct amends to such people wherever possible, even if it meant embarrassing them. We donated 30% of our gross salary to the cause, so that others may recover from masturbation.
10. We continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.
11. We sought through prayer and work at the campus to improve our conscious contact with Lonnie, praying only for knowledge of his will for us and the power to carry that out.
12. Having had a spiritual awakening as a result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to masturbators, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.