-Stop Masturbation NOW, Safford, AZ
Increasingly, masturbation is being seen as the sinful addiction disease that it is, and recovery programs across the world are being created to address the needs of the self-rapists who are destroying their lives as well as the lives of their families. To this end, the organization Masturbators Anonymous (MA) has been created.
Masturbation for many, begins with the biological response to a bodily sensation, that quickly degenerates into a life of crime, disease and filth. Eventually if they are lucky, the masturbator will “hit bottom” after causing significant destruction in their lives and the lives of others. Then begins the holy and spiritual practice of recovery- moving into a greater relationship with God.
The founder of Masturbators Anonymous is Lonald “Lonnie” Childs who is the leader of Stop Masturbation Now ministries in Safford, Arizona. Lonnie himself hit bottom after his mother caught and then observed him self-raping to the black-pop sensation Tina Turner and then forced to admit in front of the entire student body of Bob Jones University his actions. He then began his journey to salvation and recovery.
“Lonnie” as he is known in the community, created the core principles or the “12 Steps” of Masturbators Anonymous. Masturbators are encouraged to attend meetings, get a sponsor who has at least a year of masturbation recovery, and follow the 12 steps to the light of salvation. This series of articles will focus on masturbation recovery, and here we introduce and announce the 12 steps of Masturbators Anonymous:
The 12 Steps of Masturbators Anonymous
1. We admitted that we were powerless over masturbation, that our lives had become unmanageable. For many of us it was too late and we had caught the bad AIDS.
2. We came to believe that a power greater than ourselves (Lonnie Childs) could restore us to sanity.
3. We made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of Lonnie Childs.
4. We made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
5. We admitted to Lonnie, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
6. We were entirely ready to have Lonnie remove all these defects of character with his Golden Shower.
7. We humbly asked Lonnie to remove our shortcomings, and administer his Golden Shower of redemption.
8. We made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all. We served our time in the menstrual hut, if we were a woman and lesser-gendered.
9. We made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others. We donated 40% of our salary to the cause, so that others may recover from masturbation.
10. We continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it and served time in the menstrual hut and/or the HomoGay conversion wing.
11. We sought through prayer and work at the campus to improve our conscious contact with Lonnie, praying only for knowledge of his will for us and the power to carry that out.
12. Having had a spiritual awakening as a result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to masturbators, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.