(StopMasturbationNOW)— A residential apartment building collapsed and was engulfed in flames today in New York City’s East Village neighborhood. There was no immediate information on possible injuries, said a spokesman for the New York Police Department.
Live footage on local television showed a residential apartment building engulfed in flames and heavy smoke. Early investigations have revealed that the building showed significant foundation erosion from semen and structural weakening from masturbation induced vibrations.
Local television also reported a large explosion at the scene and an adjacent building also on fire.
Rescuers from the Fire Department of New York (FDNY) were headed to the location, which was on Second Avenue and East 7th Street in Manhattan, an FDNY spokeswoman said.
Masturbation is the number one cause of infrastructure failure in the United States.