Politics

Firefighters Battle Self Rape in Addition to Fire

By: Cassidy Pen

TEXAS – Firefighters are discovering that they must battle masturbating self rapists as well as dangerous brush fires.

These heroes deserve more.

Untitled

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
guest
9 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
StopWankingFaggots
StopWankingFaggots
7 years ago

Masturbation is a temptation of the devil and needs to be taken care of with force! Just like homosexuality.

E
E
7 years ago

^^^wow

asdf
asdf
7 years ago

You people are fucking dumb.

Fappert
Fappert
7 years ago

fap fap fap fap

AvidMasturbater
AvidMasturbater
7 years ago

LMAO This is the best, most entertaining website I’ve ever seen. I can only imagine the laughs the authors are getting at the expense of people like “stopwankingfaggots”

Homorockstar
Homorockstar
7 years ago

Mkay, pray here. Dear god, I don’t need help to stop being gay and I certainly don’t need help with masturbation. Oh wait… I don’t have a problem. Never mind. I hear there’s people starving in the world for no good reason at all. And bored Christians who need to take a sewing class or something for all that misdirected self loathing. They need help more than I do. Thanks for creating heavy metal.

Godisnotreal
Godisnotreal
7 years ago

Its funny how they keep saying people who masturbate are “self-rapists” even though the definition of rape is “the unlawful compelling of a person through physical force or duress to have sexual intercourse.” and since you can not force yourself to do something because of this glorious thing called free will it is impossible to self-rape

Trouble Kid Steel
7 years ago

My wanking spanners and I are at peace. I tune myself into god by ripping a lid and crying tears of joy out my dickhole every morning, noon and night. It makes me feel closer to Jesus as I pray with the same hands that I touch my love muscle with. He even speaks to me after I get a shot off, he says, “Nice one son, you’ve sure got some creamy love to spread around, keep up the good work champ.” I feel blessed that he visits me. I masturbate more than anybody I know. I even did it… Read more »

brad :)
brad :)
7 years ago

this has to be the most fucked up and morally incorrect site I have ever seen. these people sitting on their high horses when their precious churches could be saving millions with their “collection “and “donations “but instead let the poor starve and the helpless suffer so good work on being holy and religious when all you do is fuck the rest of the world over with you narrow minded outlooks and rape children and steal from those who trust you only to waste their good intention. god may exist but if he could see the ignorance and how he… Read more »